Pedalheads Swim is looking for dedicated Swim Instructors to join our team! We are actively hiring for part-time and full-time positions for our newly designed state of the art pool located at Park Royal shopping centre in West Vancouver.
We are offering the following work hours:
- Regular Weekday (weekly) positions
- Regular Weekend (Sat and/or Sun) positions
- On-call positions starting immediately and ongoing
All new hires will receive in-house training, ongoing mentoring, and job shadowing with experienced instructors. Other perks of joining Pedalheads Swim include:
- Small classes
- Warm pools
- Consistent scheduled work hours
- Ongoing leadership with an on-deck Supervisor
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity for growth
- Safe work environment, PPE, and enhanced health and safety protocols
Rate of Pay
Starting at $20.00 per hour depending on certifications.
Can be higher based on previous experience.
We are open to receiving applications from all levels of experience as long as you love working with children and have the following certifications:
- Red Cross Water Safety Instructor
- Lifesaving Society NLS Pool Option (recommended)
- CPR-C and Standard First Aid
- Park Royal – 2002 Park Royal S Garage, West Vancouver
Pedalheads is committed to creating and upholding a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment that is respectful and welcoming to everyone. We believe that the presence of many voices from a variety of racial, cultural and religious backgrounds, political beliefs, ages, sexual identities and orientation, socio-economic backgrounds and physical and cognitive abilities will make our programs and workplaces richer for all.
We welcome applications from individuals of all identities and backgrounds. If you face any barriers to employment or require financial assistance or other accommodation during the recruitment and/or employment process, please feel free to contact the Pedalheads Human Resources Department in confidence.