Blue Ruby Jewellery www.blueruby.com was founded in 1998 and celebrating 20 years in the fashion jewellery business with 10 locations in Metro Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We are part of the Hill’s group of retail businesses that include Hill’s of Kerrisdale, Hill’s Dry Goods, and Ray Rickburn Fine Men’s Apparel. Our retail business continues to grow and we have a rare opportunity for a Store Manager to join our team and develop their career with us.
As an industry leader in the accessory marketplace we feature the most coveted and unique collections by internationally recognized jewellery designers. As a locally owned company, we thrive and truly treasure the community we have built here with both our staff and customers. Our team plays an interactive role within our company and we are always looking for the next addition.
We are seeking a sales driven leader to fulfill the position of Store Manager for Blue Ruby. As Store Manager, you understand the importance of excellent customer service and lead your team by example. You are strategic, a hands on contributor and an innovator. You love developing a team and driving them to achieve new levels of success. The Store Manager works alongside our District Manager to grow a strong sales team.
A successful Manager will:
- Lead by example
- Uphold Blue Ruby’s high standard of customer service
- Develop and maintain a client base to maximize sales
- Focus on maximizing performance today and coach and train the team to maximize sales tomorrow
- Ensure merchandising and visual presentations are well maintained
The ideal candidate:
- Has 3+ years of experience in retail with management experience
- Commitment to customer service
- Highly goal-oriented, dynamic and driven
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Motivating leadership style
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized individual with the ability to delegate
- A lover of style and fashion
About Blue Ruby
Since Blue Ruby Jewellery opened its doors in the Spring of 1998 we have had one main goal; to provide a beautiful setting where our customers will always find beautiful products. Now with nine retail locations throughout Vancouver and the surrounding areas, Blue Ruby has come to represent beauty, style and individuality. We strive to create an environment where both local and internationally acclaimed jewellery designers coexist in our unique and well curated jewellery box.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
For more information about Blue Ruby visit our website www.blueruby.com