We are a tight knit bunch of down to earth individuals who look for ways to relentlessly improve on everything we do, every day. At Bailey Nelson, we believe our team is the secret to our success. We’re all about changing how our customers see the world and how the world sees them. As an Eyewear Stylist, you’ll play a crucial role with our store teams to deliver the best possible experience to your customers. You’ll have the opportunity to hit some exciting goals along the way and build a career with a growing Australian brand that has been evolving the eyecare industry since 2012.
What we need from you:
● Customer Experience – You must have excellent communication skills and love getting to know your customers, making sure their need is met by great interactions and knowledgeable product
recommendations. Previous customer service experience is a must
● Celebrate individuality – Being honest and helping people find their looks by guiding customers to find that perfect pair of frames.
● Positive energy – You are always brimming with enthusiasm and proactive to help your team and customers. You love being in a fast-paced environment, willing to take on a challenge all with a
● Initiative – You formulate your own ideas with projects, efficiency, and process improvements. You strive to improve yourself and others around you every day.
● Problem-solving – You have good analytical skills and love seeing a problem through to resolution,
you ask questions to be able to provide the right answers, ensuring the customer has the greatest experience possible.
● Optical Experience – while not a necessity, previous experience is a big plus in this role
● Team – Cultivate a strong bond with your store manager, assistant manager, and store optometrist. Strive to inspire, motivate, and develop your team.
What you get from us:
● A job where you can make a real impact every day by meeting customers specific eye care needs
● Access to our world-class web-based learning platform as well as training and development events to help better yourself and your role at Bailey Nelson
● A leadership team who genuinely cares about our people and is committed to their engagement and development
● Not to mention all of the great glasses you get to choose from!
So you just read about your dream job, well don’t wonder what if? Send us your resume today, we can’t wait to find out why you are perfect to join the Bailey Nelson team!
Full-Time – Apply HERE!
Part-Time – Apply HERE!