Park Royal Shopping Centre open regular hours
Optional reduction to store hours by some tenants effective immediately
During these uncertain times, we continue to be mindful that the safety of our customers and employees of the shopping centre and general public remain paramount.
Park Royal Shopping Centre is cleaned and sanitized daily as part of our normal course of business. Over the past few weeks, we’ve increased the frequency and extent of those cleanings, with a focus on sanitizing touchpoints to assist in minimizing the spread of the virus and contribute to the health and safety of those entering our business.
After careful consideration Park Royal Shopping Centre will continue to operate during regular posted hours to provide access to stores and services that have decided to operate as normal.
- Monday – Tuesday: 10:00AM-7:00PM
- Wednesday – Friday 10:00AM-9:00PM
- Saturday 9:30AM-7:00PM
- Sunday 11:00AM-6:00PM
Effective immediately we are offering Tenants the option to operate at reduced hours should they elect until March 31, 2020 at which time store hours will be re-evaluated.
- Monday – Saturday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
We ask that you check opening hours with retailers directly.
We understand this is a highly fluid and ever-changing situation. Our commitment to you is to keep you informed as circumstances change. Please check back here for ongoing updates on centre hours and please check opening hours with retailers directly.
As recommended by the WHO, please take the following precautions to protect yourself and others:
- Wash your hands using hot, soapy water for 20 seconds, after eating, using the bathroom, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing and just before you leave Park Royal. This is the best way to control transmission in normal, healthy adults.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue that you immediately throw away. At the very least, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Practice social distancing.