FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 1, 2013
New retailers announced for the Park Royal Village Expansion
WEST VANCOUVER, B.C. – As construction on the Park Royal Village Expansion nears completion, Park Royal has announced several exciting new retailers – including iconic fashion brands and restaurants – that will be opening in fall 2013.
The following is a list of the first wave of confirmed new retailers that will be opening in fall 2013:
- Anthropologie will present its second store in Metro Vancouver, offering customers a curated mix of clothing, accessories, gifts and home décor that reflects their personal style
- Aritzia will reveal a stunning store design concept for their new flagship location in Canada and offer a curated collection of beautifully designed clothing that is on trend, high quality and of good value
- Lush will open its first location on the North Shore, showcasing their fresh and organic products
- Sephora will show off its visionary beauty products in its only location on the North Shore
- Trattoria, part of the Glowbal Group, will fast become a destination for simple and fresh Italian food, along with its breathtaking rooftop patio that will be sure to draw a crowd
- White Spot will relocate its legendary family dining experience to a brand new, modern location
- Zara will unveil its largest location in Metro Vancouver, including women’s, men’s and children’s fashions
- The always popular and delicious Five Guys Burgers and Fries will re-open its doors in summer 2013
These retailers will join the more than 280 stores and services that currently call Park Royal and The Village at Park Royal home.
“These brands will enhance the already unique shopping experience that Park Royal offers,” said Rick Amantea, Vice President of Community Partnerships & Development at Park Royal. “These new popular brands are a reminder of how Park Royal is one of Metro Vancouver’s top go-to shopping destinations for both local, national and international high quality stores.”
The first phase of the Park Royal Village expansion will see stores open for business in November 2013. Stay tuned for further announcements of which other retailers will be joining Park Royal in the second phase of the expansion. For a full overview of the planned improvements to Park Royal, visit parkroyalconnected.com.
About Park Royal
Home to over 280 stores and services, Park Royal and The Village at Park Royal feature 1.2 million square feet of high quality retail. Situated at the foot of the landmark Lions Gate Bridge and minutes from downtown Vancouver, Park Royal is at the forefront of fashion and retail in the Lower Mainland. Learn more at shopparkroyal.com.
Park Royal/The Village at Park Royal | 604-923-4729 | firstname.lastname@example.org | shopparkroyal.com | @shopparkroyal