As a tutor at Scholars Education Centre, you will be responsible to provide superior individualized academic support to students. You are joining a dynamic team who want you to make a difference for each student who you have the opportunity of working with!
Essential Job Functions
- Tutoring students Grade K to 12
- Instruct students on an as-needed basis
- Accurately provide reporting regarding student progress as required
- Prepare teaching materials when applicable
- Attend training workshops as needed
- Complete administrative tasks when required
- Achieve Real Life Results for each student! Follow, adapt, and provide feedback regarding each student’s individual Goal Sheet – our guideline and benchmark to providing individual success for each student we work with!
- Experienced and educated in the background of tutoring/mentoring to be provided
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both as part of a team and independently
- Strong communication and multitasking abilities
- Experience with students in a teaching or tutoring environment
- Excellent organizational skills
Email resume to WestVan@ScholarsCanada.com
Call (604) 281-4777 for more information.
Drop in welcome! We are located at 704 Main st. in Park Royal South