Contribute to the sales and profitability targets by providing excellent customer experience as well as other support activities like stock replenishing and ensuring the store appearance is according to the Swarovski strategy and policy. Less than two years of experience required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories.
Exceptional Swarovski Sales Consultants represent the company as Brand Ambassadors providing the Ultimate Consumer Experience along with maximizing the overall store sales opportunities and creating a “Crystal World” for all new and existing Swarovski customers. Sales Consultants are accountable for individual performance.
- Developing authentic relationships with the consumer by assessing their needs, making personalized product recommendations, and creating a luxury experience.
- Promoting the features and benefits of the Swarovski Crystal Society membership to all consumers and meeting established monthly membership sales goals.
- Maintaining a flexible work schedule including evening, weekend and holiday availability.
- Maintain the spirit of ownership by demonstrating strong problem-solving skills.
- Opening and closing the store.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As an ideal candidate you want a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be able to get the best out of the world, metrics driven, poised and confident.
- Candidates must have 6 – 12 months experience in a premium, luxury branded retail environment
- Background in a target / metric oriented environment
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training Manuals
- HS diploma or equivalent
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
- Work in a 120-year-old family run organization that feels local but has dynamic global reach.
- Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in Canada.
- Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
- Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include in your cover letter the Swarovski location you are interested in working for.