What is Inditex? Inditex comprises of eight brands: Zara, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Home and Uterqüe. We have more than 7000 stores in 94 markets. But… What is Inditex? We are the clothes you choose to wear, the products with which you decorate your home, or celebrate a special occasion. At Inditex, we believe that our greatest assets are the people working in our stores. They are the fabric of our company. With over 150, 000 employees worldwide, we will give you the means to excel.
- Selling and restocking the shop floor
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Fulfilling the Company’s 6 minimums and core values
- Respecting the visual merchandising standards and be familiar with the best sellers
- Maintaining your zone (cash, floor, fitting Rooms or stock)
- Following loss prevention procedures and store policies
Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- Acute sense of customer service
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexible availability (day, evening, weekend and holiday)
We are looking for candidates with full-time flexible availabilities.
At Zara, we offer our employees:
- A dynamic, fast paced workplace that’s on the cutting edge of fashion
- Opportunities for advancement in a quickly growing international fashion brand
- A competitive and comprehensive benefit package for full-timers
Zara also provides equal access to employment and will offer reasonable accommodations upon request, for job applicants with disabilities during its recruitment process.
For apply, please send us your resume at email@example.com, specifying the brand, position and location.
For more job opportunities, visit: