Caposhie is a division of Noble Motives Collective. We offer a thoughtfully designed local retail experience in British Columbia, featuring clothing built for every shape that is on-trend, high quality, and of good value for women.
Hey Canada, we are in the midst of introducing a new way of shopping.
We currently have 7 brick and mortar stores across BC called Caposhie and an bustling e-commerce company called Peau De Loup.
We are not your typical retailer… we are Canada’s first ever fashion boutique off-price retailer.
As a boutique off-price retailer. For us, value is a combination of fashion, quality and price.
We Are Caposhie.
We’re smart shoppers, and just like our customers we want a deal!
So our buyers have been on the hunt throughout the year travelling the globe to bring collections of hand picked items from artisans and taste makers from our own backyard and around the world to create an ever-changing selection of exciting fashion at prices that just can’t be beat.
We also have our own merchandise built for our customer that is ethically sourced and sustainably made using up-cycled fabrics.
Our rapidly changing assortments create that “treasure hunt” shopping experience that has been proven the customers love.We don’t hold replenishment stock in our back rooms and often, the retail teams don’t even know what’s coming until they throw open the delivery truck doors!
If you love selling, and enjoy working in a fun, and dynamic environment we want to meet you!
Desired Skills & Experience
For consideration all qualified Candidates will meet the following expectations:
- Growing our business through exceptional customer service and top-performing sales
- Ability to establish rapport with customers and provide them with an exceptional shopping experience
- Highly enthusiastic, energetic, and ambitious team player that drives performance towards outstanding results
- Ability to effectively educate customers with product knowledge.
- Entrepreneurial at heart
- Possess a LOVE for Fashion
- Flexible Availability and able to work days, evenings, and weekend
As an entrepreneur you look past what ’is’ and see what ‘could be,’ with recognition that it takes collaboration, detail and heart to be successful. In addition, you are:
- Passionate about customer service
- Management experience an asset
- Brimming with common sense and quick on your feet
- Confident, enthusiastic and resilient
- A lover of style and fashion
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Please Forward your resume to