Want to be a part of something BIG? Now is an amazing time to join our growing family.
WOW! mobile boutique™ is looking for people who love people and are passionate about helping everyday shopper’s connect with the perfect mobile solution through unbiased advice and meaningful conversations.
Customer experience is what we do! As advocates for a better wireless journey, our whole team is passionate about retail – focusing on the customer’s needs and helping them make the right call when selecting a solution for their lifestyle. It helps that we are supported by Canada’s best wireless carriers, TELUS, Rogers, Koodo, Fido, and Chatr and carry the coolest lineup of accessories.
Don’t have wireless experience? Don’t sweat it! We will provide you with all of the necessary training and support to help make you successful. Our focus is on talented individuals who have been successful and continue to have a desire to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Enjoy working in a fun, dynamic and results driven team culture
- Actively engage mall shoppers and follow the 5 Non-Negotiable Selling Standards
- Generate hype and awareness within a mall environment by being a brand ambassador
- Identify customers’ needs and present a customized wireless solution
- Deliver on our brand promise by offering customers a unique, unbiased, professional, fun, friendly and thoroughly enjoyable retail shopping experience that will consistently generate a response of WOW!
- Achieve all key business metrics including sales, operations and customer satisfaction
- Participate in all training – we want people who are interested in personal and professional development!
- Stay up to date on current promotions, products, service and policies to maintain high levels of expertise
- Enjoy engaging mall shoppers in meaningful conversations
- Experience in either retail or hospitality industry where you have a working knowledge of managing cash, point of sale and inventory systems (Wireless experience an asset)
- At ease within a results oriented environment focused on customer delight
- 1-2 year of previous sales experience a definite asset
- Computer aptitude and high comfort level with new technology
- Proven effective decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills in order to build rapport, determine customer needs and present an appropriate product solution
- Detail oriented and results focused individual with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities with a demonstrated sense of urgency
- Available to work during mall hours (evenings and weekends)
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Commission structure
- Rewards & Recognition, based on weekly and monthly targets
- Competitive group benefit package
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
- Ability to stand for extensive periods of time
What Other Companies may call this job:
- Wireless Sales Associate
- Mobile Phone Sales Associate
- Sales Clerk
- Sales person
- Sales Representative
- Mobile Phone Specialist
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com if interested or seeking for more information