Salomon Part-time Product Guide
Ready to run into your next career? The Product Guide provides the highest level of customer service and store standards. We are the brand that lives outdoors. We value our customers as family and are committed to ensuring they walk out of our store confident and allow them to fully enjoy their activities. In this role, the Product Guide takes an active role in educating customers and recommending product based on their needs which includes, listening to customers, then advising the correct product to suit their needs and passions. Our goal is to deliver an unforgettable brand experience by hiring people who have a passion for our brands and core sports.
What we’re looking for:
- Love the outdoors!
- Provide accurate information and education to customers.
- Use best judgment in all customer service matters to quickly resolve and address any customer complaints.
- Provide a superior level of prompt, efficient, and courteous customer service.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn detailed information about multiple brands and apply the knowledge to assist customers based on their needs.
- Accurately process payments by totaling purchases; processing cash, credit cards, and correctly operate the cash register system.
- Maintain the merchandising standards and replenishment
- Perform all regular cleaning activities and other tasks that are included on job assignments.
- Contribute to team efforts and attend all mandatory training meetings and PK sessions.
- Maintain an open and positive relationship with the team.
- Be a collaborative, dependable, and respectful; communicate positively regarding store management and company strategies.
- Communicate with customers on warranties, damaged and defective goods in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support the company mission and increase community involvement through helping and attending store events
- Understanding (or desire to learn) of our core sports and products that we make.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with a team.
- Problem solving ability.
To apply, feel free to drop off your resume in store or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.