Pro Account Sales Associates (PASAs) build and manage relationships with our Pro customers. PASAs are responsible for driving sales by identifying solutions using Home Depot’s full product offerings. Servicing the Pro’s needs is a top priority, and individuals in this role must have through knowledge across all departments. A PASA will enhance the value of the Home Depot.
We’re looking for individuals who can tap into their inner orange by:
- Developing ongoing relations with commercial customers of the Home Depot.
- Proactively driving sales and assessing current Pro needs on a continuing basis.
- Building strong relations with the Pro’s in order to pursue new account growth and generate business leads.
- Maintaining knowledge of marketplace dynamics including new suppliers and products, and informing our Pros of changes.
- Providing quotes and tracking accounts to reflect current Pro Account records.
- Achieving and exceeding sales and credit goals while delivering a strong customer experience.
The kind of orange we’re looking for will possess:
- Desire to build relationships and connect with members of the industry.
- Strong interpersonal & computer skills.
- An action-oriented attitude and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- A competitive edge.
- Individuals should be flexible to be scheduled from Monday-Saturday between 6am – 6pm.
- You’ll be active and on your feet in this position, including ladder climbing and lifting.
- Our ideal candidate will have a combination of sales, retail and home improvement industry experience.
- Multilingualism is an asset.
Applicants can submit their resume directly to me: MAYSSAA_KACHAKECH1@homedepot.com or they can apply online to Homedepot.ca/jobs