Nestlé Nespresso S.A. is the market leader in premium portioned coffee and one of the fastest growing operating businesses of the Nestlé Group.
MISSION OF THE JOB:
Be an ambassador of the Nespresso Brand at the Boutique and deliver the highest possible customer
service through every interaction in keeping with our premium image and positioning.
Sales and Customer Service
• Achieve personal and common sales and service level targets;
• Welcome the Boutique clientele and identify their needs;
• Ensure that the Boutique is clean (well-ordered, correct equipment, properly presented);
• Work in shifts and fulfill ones role and expectations. Support special events;
• Contribute to the management of inventories, stocks and cash;
• Participate in regular team briefings, meetings and on the job coaching sessions organized by the Boutique manager or team leader;
• Advise both prospects and Club members on Nespresso products and Services;
• Inscribe new Boutique customers, open their account, present the Boutique and Club services, and assist them in their selection during their first purchase;
• Initiate Club members to the art of coffee tasting and develop their curiosity about our full range of products;
• Maximize the sale of all the Nespresso products presented in the Boutique (coffee, machines ,accessories);
• Actively manage the database on a daily basis and permanently update customer records;
• Carry out an initial analysis of machine breakdowns reported by customers to orient them as effectively as possible towards the after sales service;
• Check payments in accordance with the defined procedure;
• Cash checks (if used in the country), enter payments made by credit cards;
• Check the correspondence of sums received with the orders and send all to the accounting department;
• Knowledge of coffee would be a great asset;
• Customer & Service Oriented;
• Demonstration and Presentation Skills;
• Punctuality and discipline;
• Excellent Presentation, Communication &
• Self driven and entrepreneurial;
• Hands on and pragmatic;
• Strong Team player;
• Pleasing personality as an ambassador of Nespresso
• Proactive and responsive to anticipate and fulfill customer needs;
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Nespresso Canada, a division of Nestlé Canada!
Nespresso is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nespresso will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
Please note that only those candidates selected will be invited for an interview.
Visit nespresso.com to learn more about us.
For Park Royal opportunities, Contact:
Vancouver Staffing & Professional Divisions
700 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 1G8
General Line: 604.669.1203