We’re looking for a leader. No ordinary leader, but one that can inspire, coach and develop team members, drive sales and ensure our customers always have an exceptional experience.
An Assistant Store Manager (ASM) at WOW! mobile boutique™ is an important position within our kiosk; the ASM plays a significant role in supporting the Store Manager in the daily operations of the kiosk. When the Store Manager is absent the Assistant Manager is responsible for the overall day to day sales and operations of the kiosk, adhering strictly and consistently to kiosk operational and selling standards.
- Investigate and Clear all timekeeping exceptions daily
- Communicate weekly financial pick up slips to Store Support
- Ensure store supplies are stocked and replenished where necessary
- Perform coaching sales observations with Sales Associates in store
- Check and process inventory RMAs daily or as needed
- Complete Transactional Audits daily, share results with Manager and coach back accordingly
- Lead by example and meet minimum sales targets
- Handling customer complaints
- At times an ASM may need to take over for the Manager and perform additional duties i.e.,
- Hyla Trade-In processing
- Attending Weekly District Sales and Operations calls
- Creating a Schedule in Natural Insights Time and Attendance.
- Set Weekly Store & Associate sales targets in Weekly Minimums Planner (WMP)
- Coach Associates and document last week’s results and create an action plan for the new week.
- Update the Store Quarterly Minimums Summary (SQMS) and ensure all Sales Associates complete their dot status.
- Distribute Gold Stars and Gold Star Achievement Award (GSAA) recognition cards to your top achievers for the week.
Professional Skills & Requirements
- Strong management, coaching, and leadership skills, developed in a retail organization; preferably within the wireless or electronics sector
- Detail oriented and results focused individual with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities with a demonstrated sense of urgency
- Strong customer service orientation
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent an asset
- 1-2 years store supervision and management experience
- Computer aptitude with strong skills in Microsoft office
- Comfortable with new technology
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends based on business needs
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Commission structure
- Rewards & Recognition, based on weekly and monthly targets
- Competitive group benefit package
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
- Ability to stand for extensive periods of time
Please send your resume to: email@example.com if interested or seeking for more information