Whether you’re swinging by a party, having dinner at your friend’s place, or simply going to see the relatives, you’ll want to bring a little something to say “thank you” to your gracious holiday hosts. Instead of bringing the typical bottle of wine, try something a little different!
These picks will definitely stand out, show your gratitude and hey, maybe even get you an invite for next year!
1. Popping bottles is usually what goes on at most Holiday parties. Why not give your host a bottle opener that stands out? Now every time they celebrate something, they’ll think of you! Ariel Mermaid Bottle Opener: $12 at Urban Barn
2. One of my favourite BC sparkling wines. The perfect gift to celebrate the season without breaking the bank! Cipes Brut: $30 (Tax Included) at The Village Taphouse fine wine, spirit and ales
3. Coffee table books are always a great gift! This one is a New York Times bestseller that lets you get lost in stunning photographs of every day New Yorkers. Humans of New York by Brandon Stanton: $34.50 at Indigo
4. The perfect holiday party snack try! Any host would love to put these out to share with guests or maybe keep to eat just for themselves! Milk and Dark Chocolates and Nuts: $50 at Purdy’s Chocolatier
5. It’s stressful being a host, so why not say thank you by giving them something they can use to relax! This bath foam is the perfect remedy for any host that needs rejuvenating after their big event. Frosted Berries Bath Foam: $14 at The Body Shop
6. How much fun would it be to capture the holiday get together with Polaroid pictures? Any host would love to add this camera to the party! Not only would guests love to play photographer, but it’s a cute way to keep memories of the evening! Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 instant camera (comes with Film!): $129.99 at Best Buy
7. These are the perfect little thank you’s. Not only can you write a cute note on the tag, but you can select different types of David’s Teas to put inside depending on what flavor your host might like best. Snow Day Tea Filled Tree Ornament: $8 at David’s Tea
8. Not only is this gorgeous decanter a great addition to any hosts’ holiday bar, but the gold confetti design adds the perfect amount of festive cheer! Mikasa Lustre Spirit Glass Decanter: $84.99 at The Bay
Happy Holiday Shopping!